All our security audits are done with an objective approach. We have the mission to advise, and to identify threat actors and remediate potential vulnerabilities. We are independent and vendor neutral; we don't believe in a situation where the auditor is also a reseller!
Most of our audits start with a risk analysis. Critical assets are defined, and threats regarding these assets are brought into scope. Our checkpoints are based on the threats. Afterwards, a risk level is calculated for every checkpoint, depending on the probability and the impact.
Report & Retest
After each security audit we deliver a detailed report. All our reports are understandable, not auto-generated by any software tool. The report consists of two parts: an executive summary, including security scores and possible investments, and a technical part, including the exact findings and a remediation plan. We also provide a presentation, outlining all the findings in a personal meeting. This can be organized for IT staff or even for non-technical people.
Once measures have been taken, we offer the possibility to do a retest. Once this confirms that all gaps are closed, our mission is accomplished!
- GDPR Security Scan (more...)
- Vulnerability Assessment (more...)
- Penetration Testing (more...)
- Social Engineering Campaigns (more...)
- Web Security Testing (more...)
- Wireless Security Surveys
- Active Directory and Password Audits
- Configuration Reviews (firewall, cloud,...)
- Incident Response and Malware Analysis
- Malware and Botnet Detection
- Data Protection and ISO 27001
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We will gladly help you!